Cleaner Skin Starts with Cleaner Products
This is a lightweight pressed mineral foundation powder makeup/sun protectant for daily use. AB Skincare’s Mineral Powder is fragrance free and allergen free. Available in five shades — light, medium, dark, golden dark and deep dark — AB Skincare foundation Mineral Powder leaves your skin looking flawlessly natural.
AB Skincare's foundation Mineral Powder contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, sunscreen ingredients proven to be safe and effective in the prevention of skin cancer. These two ingredients are excellent broad spectrum UVA-UVB physical sunscreens. Women who wear mineral foundation makeup powder have sun protection that lasts all day because they have a physical sunscreen protecting their skin.
Fitzpatrick Skin Typing Method
- Light Shade: Do you have pale or milky white skin? Do you have freckles? Do you always sunburn? Would your family heritage be referred to as Irish, Scandinavian, or Scottish?
- Medium Shade: Do you have very light brown skin? Do you sometimes tan? Are you referred to as having average Caucasian skin?
- Dark Shade: Do you have light brown or olive skin? Do you usually tan? Do you have light to dark brown hair? Would your family be referred to as Mediterranean, Asian or Hispanic?
- Golden Dark: Do you have moderate brown or tanned skin? Do you rarely burn and tan darkly easily? Would your family be referred to as Hispanic or Middle Eastern?
- Deep Dark: Do you have dark brown or black skin? Do you never burn and always tan darkly? Would your family be referred to as African American or African?
How to Use Our Mineral Powder
Apply our mineral foundation powder with the provided hypoallergenic sponge in circular motion on cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin. Re-apply every two hours for the best sun protection, especially if you are outdoors. Tip: You can also apply by using a pressed powder brush!
Minimal, Allergen-Free Active Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zinc Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, May Contain: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)